Park Mansion's Garden Suite
Serviced Garden Suite is the latest creation of architect and interior designer Charles.
The location is most likely one of the best in the centre of Amsterdam. Major museums as Van Gogh and Rijksmuseum and Contemporary Art Museum are around the corner and the canals are within minutes walking distance ALL Amsterdam major attractions are in WALKING DISTANCE from GARDEN SUITE.
Serviced GARDEN SUITE has a spectacular large window on a 110 sq meter private spectacular tropical garden and pond immediately adjacent to the window. In the evening indirect concealed lighting in the garden give a fairy-tale effect when looking out from the oversized window. Eye catchers are giant PALM TREES MEASURING 4 TO 7 METRES (23 ft) HIGH and with a collection of large 80 year old big TREE FERNS. The pond is filled with water plants and large KOI carp fish. Spend evenings IN ALL SEASONS full in exotic atmosphere in the covered and heated garden lounge seating-gazebo including an outdoor fireplace looking at the light-lit palm trees and tree ferns.
Inside: A large open fireplace, indirect dimmed lighting and candles give an intimate atmosphere. The bathroom has a large 2 x1m bathtub with hand-shower, a separate rain shower, towel rack heating, floor heating, fresh flowers, bath salt and fragrant sticks which all make the luxury complete.
A full size large kitchen includes dishwasher, fridge, instant water “quooker”, a Nespresso coffee machine (including coffee capsules) and a microwave / conventional oven.
The whole suite is equipped with floor heating.
The bedroom walls are covered with a beige velvet fabric, dimmed lighting and a separate TV and a very comfortable mattress with a luxurious duvet top mattress, 4 large pillows of finest quality material which all guarantee an ultimate comfort.
Facilities & Services
The price of this designer serviced suite includes:
- Fully stocked kitchen with all thinkable upscale fresh food / drinks including wines, snacks: variety of cheeses, different cold meat cuts, milk, eggs, different juices, yogurts, coca cola, butter, garlic cream cheese, regular cream cheese, different jams, smoked salmon, several cereals, different chips, variety of nuts, different cookies, different teas, variety of capsules for superb NESPRESSO fresh coffee, basic kitchen amenities (sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil), packages with different dry soups, crackers, Nutella, bread, white and red wine, beers, sparkling mineral water; fruits;
- NESPRESSO espresso machine including a variety of coffee capsules;
- Orchid plants and fresh flower bouquet;
- fast WIFI;
- Bathrobes in various sizes and slippers;
- Iron + ironing board;
- Latest top quality high resolution TV, DVD;
- Duvets / blankets / pillows fitted to your comfort;
- 4 large goose quality down pillows per bed;
- Top-notch ‘HASTINGS’ mattress with an additional duvet top-mattress;
- Air conditioning;
- “Honesty bar”: a selection of liquor at your disposal;
- Cleaning on departure;
- Private spectacular tropical garden with giant PALM TREES and old TREE-FERNS + lighting system for fairy-tale evening effect, a pond with KOI carp fish and a covered seating area with fireplace and floor heating!
- During one week stay: general cleaning during stay.
- FRESH FLOWERS! (refreshed during stay)
- Housekeeping and laundry service at any time available during a stay on request and with a modest actual cost.
Serviced Garden Suite has been chosen by guests from the biggest reservation site for hotels and apartments; ‘Booking.com’, as one of the best accommodation in Amsterdam of all 1046 listed hotels / apartments with an average of 9.9 points out of 10. You can check the comments here.
You can also see more reviews on TripAdvisor.
The Rijksmuseum, Contemporary Art Museum ( Stedelijk Museum) and Van Gogh Museum are around the corner. The Amsterdam’s upscale shopping street of P.C. Hoofstraat is around the other corner. Bustling “Leidseplein-square” area with hundreds of cafes, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, clubs is on 4 minutes walk. The canals are within minutes walking distance. The first ring of canals starts near the beginning of the street.
You may also see the actual location by google-street on 360 degrees around.
Discover this suite
Get into the mood
Interested in booking The Garden Suite?
Please contact our team for suite availability or any other questions! We look forward hearing from you.Contact us